Pad. 26 Stand A/42
Bruno Giraldi founded the gallery in 1951. From 1972 to 1976, the gallery was also active in Florence, in via Martelli, near the Cathedral. Since 1990, when its founder and creator passed away, the gallery has been run by his son and grandsons. The numerous and noteworthy solo exhibitions include Nigro in 1952, with particular focus on the post-war vanguard, and Lucio Fontana in February 1968, prior to his death. The gallery has been characterized by not following the trends of the period, although it cooperates with important artists. Indeed, often the period of cooperation between the gallery and many artists was never subsequent but led up to their public acclaim (exhibitions of Baj, Bonalumi, Corpora, Dorazio, Guarneri, Marchegiani, Mondino, Reggiani, Scanavino, Schifano, Simeti, Soto, and Turcato in the sixties, Crippa, De Chirico, Fontana, Gilardi, Rosai, Santomaso, and Spagnulo).